17 October 2011

Ten Good :D


Ten good, my favourite brunch japanese restaurant, heheh :P I always order their set lunch, so nice! But this time no.



Salmon handrow,
must order this everytime I went japanese reataurant!



I don't know what is this, but is something about crab,
nice!



This for grandma,
my grandma is fish fever :P



Soba, love this the max,
my dad's favaurite ;)



The naughtiest cousin, ever!



Rainy day



Bao bao, loves loves!



My mum bought this two from hk,
so cute, hahah.



Carrot, my tea-time,
although no tea here :P





城市猎人
A very touching movie :D





Google



Brother's new spec, burberry ;)











I don't think I look alike with her -.-




Line,
a very nice app! My id: xiaoyulkp



Facial





Okay, my face is getting red now!
so sad okay?!



I get spam from someone after facial o.o




The someone, saw it?
You're so crazy man! HAHAHAH


Actually I'm so down now.


No comments:

Post a Comment