25 October 2011

The first dating after PMR

Hello guys, I am updating my blog again. It's a long time didn't in a same day write two posts. The feel, GOOD! :D As my title say, the first dating after PMR, with who? Surely for miss stitch! Who's she? You will know later :P And I'm miss doraemon. Remember 'our' new name guys! :P


At first, I accompany miss stich to kopitiam had her lunch, she ate nasi lemak and carrot milk juice. I had appple plus carrot juice. Okay, apple add carrot juice, is it red colour? But it was green colour! I almost drink stich's carrot milk. Fortunately, she quickly ask me: WHY YOU DRINK MY DRINK? Okay, I am enough fish at that moment -.- Then stitch suggested to take DA TOU TIE :D We had a long time didn't take it!



Dang dang, this is miss.stich! :P You all can see the pimples right? HAHAHAHAHHA, I'm so sad actually :(











See this fellow, keep capturing! HAHAHA



I am so fat here, FINE! :@



Then we went to k box, cheong k! Actually we plan to watch movie, love you you. A very bad luck, this movie at didn't show at ipoh. How come? My angelababy! :( Whatever, I swear I will buy the disc once it come out! Wait me baby!



I think she don't know I take this photo?
Ngekkkkk ~



When she singing, I keep capturing :P













Time's up! Say bye to k box. Actually we early come out only. HAHAA. We always early out one, and we don't know why! Too bored? I think so, all the songs give us sang dy, even the very very very old song! Stitch, remember? 任时光匆匆流去我只在乎你。HAHAHA



On calling with her mum





What face is it?! HAHHA








Okay obviously, I am taller :D HAHAHAHAAAA. Then we rush to buy things, because stich mama was waiting us dy!



I bought this to my mama, hi fiber fruits cake? Is it this name? I had forgotten -.- Why I bought to mama? Because she told me at the last night before I hang, that she long time didn't eat cake. Then I remember she likes this cake very much. That's why I bought, okay, I admit I am guai bao bao :D



Then I bought this also, sushi for dinner meal! That's all for that day. Simple but happy. Heheh. When I am typing this post, I heard a lot of firework's sound. I think is indian celebrating deepavali? I feel funny that I saw some guys scold indian play the firework and very noisy. Wtf? Chinese play firework when chinese new year also, why can't you just endure it? LOL. Shame on you! Btw, HAPPY DEEPAVALI, HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment