25 October 2011

The life after PMR

Uhmm, the life after pmr, I think all the form 3 are same. BORED & RELAXING! Sometime I asked myself, what I relax for? Were I put enough effort in my pmr? ALLAH, don't think about it, I am regret enough! :/

14 . 10 . 2011 @ Friday


Keep capturing, non-stop!
HAHAH





Look at karwai's eyes! How cool? HAHAH
She might kill me after she see this? :P





My hair is ever messy,
and I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THE PROBLEM! :@



We did not know chongyining capture this,
BUT! It's nice :P



CYN treated us a sweet, taste good, but karwai & sookuan said it taste bad.Hurt the sweet so bad :( HAHAHAAAA







I can't wink well here !@#$%&*(





We keep playing this everyday, so fun! But already bored for us, a new game for us is 百万富翁. At first I don't know how to play this game at all, even didn't heard this name of the game before. After their teaching, I know how to play it, but still lose always. Just win few times. But bear is always loser in this game, and I am the second, HAHAH :/



My mum bought this last week, almost one box I think? My refrigerator is full of this. I eat this every night, haha, luckily it's low fat. If not, uhmmm, I do not dare to think the consequence if I every night eat full cream's and not low fat! :/



Evil ring, my mum bought for me,
SO COOL MAN!



I am sure this clock is for maths genius!


Last week, the saddest week. Cry like hell. Because of family, friends, love. Everything turn bad, and argue with everyone. No one know my feelings. How suffer? But finally, I settle all the problems myself. Thanks people argue with me, tell me all the truth, let me knew what you all dislike, I will try my best to change it :)







After cried, double eye lid.
Should I happy? HAHA -.-



I want to know who's she badly!
So beautiful, sot-ed me!



Mercedes benz gave this to my dad last week, it's chocolate. I don't feel like want to eat. Not because it too special or what. I think is too special? Special till got abit fake? Not dare to eat :S



Dinner, WOW!





Last thursday night, cry hell. Wrote all my feelings in these three paper, used half box of tissues. So sorry to the trees! :( I throw the paper in the next morning. It's meaning I throw all my sadness also. Thanks someone who caring me that night. But remember, don't emo because of me anymore. You got girl friend, don't ever do this to me or others girl. I bet no girl will like their boy friends emo because of others GIRL. I know you very appreciate our friendship, me too. But I were very sensitive when chatting with couple bous, every boy know this. That's why you said I changed, not I don't care about you or whatever. Just I scare I will done something that ruin you and your girl relationship. So, don't do something may hurt your girl alright? And don't made me fall for you anymore. Since you start relationship with your girl, I knew that you lie my love, and I discovered, our relationship stop at friendship, ever. Don't step over it kay? Best friend forever, a best wish for you and your girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment