26 October 2011

Birthday celebration with schoolmates :)




Dang dang, this is my mum gift me one,
my birthday present :D



Betty's purse, although I don't like this girl, but I love this purse so much. It's leather, cost RM199! Omg, thanks mummy a lot * kisskiss * And one red jacket also, but I forgotten to upload,promise to upload to next post kays? :)


21 . 10 . 2011 @ Friday

I didn't back to school that day, cause I want to hang with my friends for celebrate my birthday, heheh! But they are guai bao bao, so they had back.



I arrived there around 12 something, and went to starbucks, for waiting them dismiss school. Sitting there alone, and keep check on the new feeds of my facebook :) Around 1:30 p.m., they reached then we meet at toilet. HAHAHA. How special? :P Then straight away go k box!



How timely?
Our room number is my birthdate! :P


* That's a lot of picture at below,
slowly see it, it wasted me around one hour to upload :S



Kar wai & me





Hui jia & me



Bear & me



Me & Lilin





S.H.E? HAHAHA



Another S.H.E? HAHAHA





Look alike? :P





Ghost!



Okay, sookuan force me to pose this :/



One Two Three ;)



What were I so high for? Haha



















Look at karwai face,
made me laugh like hell! HAHAHHA



High time!
korean music really made us HIGH LIKE HEAVEN!

v

v

v












Where's my leg? :O







Okay, back to soft music :)



Everyone is full of emotional :D



Then, birthday song time :P They all keep capturing on me. Got one camera and four phone, is like I were a artist that time, AHAHAHHA



No cake, but mousse.
See, my gang is how special! HAHAHA





Peace ;)



Clapping clapping :D









Continue capturing! :D













Do you all know how hard to take this photo?!

























The last picture! :D



When I check back my phone for view back the pictures that we took that day, I discovered my total of photo had 1023 photo! My birth date again, 23th of oct :P My schoolmates gave me unforgettable birthday, we were hyper high & happy that day. I do appreciate it, full of loves! Love you guys! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment