14 October 2011

Hello october :D



It's october now, my birthday month, pmr month, and also the month of steve jobs died. Hmmm, is quite sad and shock when I heard this news from 988. World lost a clever, intelligent man. Rest in peace, steve jobs!





I read this.
Really is useful sentences in my life!



So cute lar, this both chowchow.
Can I have them? :(



Cloudy sky, love you so much :D



Hi minnie, hahah!



Lunchie, one bread.
How pro am I?!



Seriously, I love every orange+yellow colour dusk!


Dinner with brother again!
yeoldle english :)



Brother's chocolate milkshake & my naval cadet



My patrick steak


Thumbs down!
Actually is my brother order wrongly for me -.-



Brother's grill salmon fish :)



Meltinggggggg ~





How cute is this girl?!







Science-s kill me!
But I kill them lastly, hahaha :P



Crack the screen!
I can't endure the stress of study :/



Komsas!





I love this short,
but only for my home look :P



My neighbour's aic-con was spoiled?



Flu totally ruin my mood to study, can't have medicine, because once I ate, I need to sleep for few hours. I can't waste my time to sleep! So, when I pmr, I sick, after pmr, I recover. How funny man?!





Hawai girl :P



I brought this daily to school when pmr
For rewetting my con ;)





Love life guysssss!



Hello kitty theme,
so cute, heheh :P





Tankaiqin gave me, 2009 birthday present.
I do appreciate it!



Breakfast :)







Tea time








I like to act crazy in front of the camera! HAHAHA. I love this colour, ah bao se :D

No comments:

Post a Comment