28 October 2011

My family :D



I am a girl, having everything she want. A great family, a best friend, a gang of schoolmates, a lots of friends, few boys loving, few chaser, many clothings, many branded bag, many accessories, many shoes, using two phones, a self room, and etc. I am so happy to living in this world.


I love you papa. Although you're don't like to smile when take picture. But in fact, you always joke with us, made me laugh like hell. HAHA. You never try to don't buy the things that I want before, NEVER. You give us a best life, treat me as your princess. Sometime I feel I am your boss, although you're a boss in a company. You used your salary to buy things to me, used your salary to give me a best best best life. I LOVE YOU!


I love you mama. Yea, sometimes we argue, but after a few days, we sure will talk to each other back. You don't like me to eat somethings that unhealthy, but you will still buy few for me, how cute :P You always bring me to every new restaurant, until I can out a book to introduce ppl to go I think? Sometime i will tell you my friendship problem, you will sit at there listen what I said, listen how I scold them. But I don't know why I don't cry in front you. Then I can hug you tightly :P


I love you, brother. Ahem, he is a good brother. Although sometime he will bully me. But I think I bully him more than he bully me? HAHAAA. He always treat me to eat when my parents went dinner. And we always discuss who pretty or who handsome. HAHAHAHAHAHHA. He is a computer and phone genius, he can solve every problem :O Sometime he will fetch me back to school, or dismiss school, then my friend will ask, eh? your new boyfriend? And I will answer: oh yes, my new bf. HAHAHA :P


I am glad to have this kind of family members. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment