18 October 2011

Secret Garden




Ohhh ohhh, it's talking tom! I bought a red bow tie to him last week, cute or not? :P I like to sing out loud to him, then he will repeat what I sing but using its voice, cute voice he has ;)


15 . 10 . 2011 @ Saturday

hehehoho, secret garden for brunch that day. After I check in at facebook, I only knew that it's a famous place, LOL! So many peoples asked me where is it, even some of them text me for asking me it, OH GOSH GOSH! Seriously, it's a great western food restaurant. But their decoration got a bit old style because it's a old bangalow.







Tadaaa, I like this ice lemon tea,
enough sour! YIESH! :D



Garlic bread + Gralic soup,
jeng dou bei lar!



Snacks, crispy chicken strips,
my cousin love it so much, he ate almost all :O



Chicken chop



My Rib Eye Steak



Grilled chicken



Butter Fish ;)



Dessert, awww!



My favourite! *loves*







Hello, haha!
This picture end up my last saturday ;)


16 . 10 . 2011 @ Sunday



This is early in the morning, not night!
I went to hike that day ;)



My brother break my dad's spec accidentally, hahah!



Nice view





Father's show house


Lunch



Seafood at tualang,
is it this spelling? I don't know :S





I laughing non stop because my brother said something XD



Peace!
Woah, my head on the car :P



Dusk, no editing,
beautiful view :D



Reached home





My yesterday lunch, yeah followers, I am crazy! Haha. Hanged with my bestie tankaiqin today. Will post it tomorrow, stay tuned! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment