11 October 2011

PMR is end !


If you're my facebook friend, I think you might saw this photo before. And the caption is: an zai lok lok, heheh. HAHAH. My eyes are so active right? Roll right and left, up and down :P


And CHOK!



Chok one!



Chok two!


09 . 10 . 2011 @ Sunday

That day, the sky is so beautiful when dusk! OHMYGOD!











Edited.
The sky looks get fire here :O



Edited.
This looks more natural :)


11 . 10 . 2011 @ Tuesday

Today, the day end of pmr. Everybody say hahaha, everybody say lalala, everyboday say hello hello hello! HAHAHA. I am so happy because no need to wake up at 4:30 a.m. every morning and get back my nap time ! I can't endure anymore, pimples pop out, black circle emerge out also!



The last day of pmr, heheh :P



My maid cook this today, delicious! yum yum! :D


Yesterday's :)







My grandma came to my house this afternoon, my cousin took my phone and play games and took this photo without my permission. Okay, I were shocked when I saw this, LOL! My grandma and I were watching 城市猎人 that time.


Grandma asked me: meimei, who is this boy *pointing leeminho* ?
I said: leeminho. A korean boy. Why?
Grandma said: he so handsome! and his skin like girl, so beautiful skin!
I answered: yes popo! I think so! I want he to be my husband badly! HAHAH

* We laughed out loud together * XD



Bye-bye to you, textbooks!
Don't miss me :P



Papers, BYE TOO!
Sao gao bou zi :D



I found this accidentally! My primary art. Not bad is it? hehehe :P And turn your head, cause I forgotten to rotate it, simimasehhhh :S



Yea, a lots of picture stucking my documents. Gonna post it all nowadays, stay tuned guys! :D It's a joy for form 3 students, and is a suffer time to all students who having exam next week, GOOD LUCK guysss ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment