21 October 2011

Love life

Everything okay now. As usual, I solve all the problem myself again, how strong? Even I am sad, is it a must to post out the emo status-es to tell the world?


To those who not caring me, thanks for not caring, it made me to be a stronger girl.
To those who faking to care me, why so cute? Please lar, are you not dare to don't care me? LOL
To those who serious caring me, thanks, appreciated :)


I swear, I won't live to please everyone anymore. I won't change my disposition. If you can't endure the worst of me, you're not worth to having the best of me. What I want to say is, I won't cry for anyone anymore. You love me, doesn't mean I want to love you back. You chase me doesn't mean I should answer you YES I DO. If you feel my disposition is bad, just unfriend me, easy to settle.


That's all. Peace, love life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment