13 October 2011

September 2011, post one.


Hi guys, I am gonna tell you guys my september life. Lots of picture in this month, gosh. I will make it into two posts :)



Thank you, my tuition teacher.
Thanks for the teaching, thanks for the wishing :D



Edited,
double eye lid, hehe :P



This call, act emo :P



This call act slim :S



Study study study, ush ush ush!



Life friends :D



Gonna go to kl, have a take ;)



Breakfast, tasteless -.-



This made me laugh like hell! HAHAHA



Cars!



A big sun day, went to exercise!



Sweating like raining :O



Then scotch for my lunch,
there changed boss and chef, food is worse than last time!



Went to grandma house, because relative came,
from guangzhou!





Those kid don't know how to talk chinese, but english. They asked me what's my name. Then I said you just call me as jiejie lar. Then they answered me: oh "cheh cheh" teach us to play this *pointing a toy* Then say byebye to them, and back home for study :(









Eyes so freaking dry that time! -.-





Papamama went to dinner that night,
brother and me settle our dinner ourselves :)



Domino pizza :E





I love this the maximum!



Then delete photos,
from 758 become 540, how pro am I? -.-







Studying with listening song,
I can't concentrate seriously :/





My souvenir cupboard :D





Nap!

A friday



This cake, looks nice but not in fact :S







Oh ya, it's secret recipe here ;)





Weird smiley :S


Tuition time!

















Lastly, share this quote to you guys.
Nice right?! Heheeeee :P


Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment