28 October 2011

Indulgence birthday meal with papamama


22 . 10 . 2011 @ Saturday


Birthday meal with papamama, but brother absent, he watched movie with his friends, how imperfect?! :@ Indulgence with papamama, great birthday meal ;)









How nerd is my face?! -.-



Take two :P



Wagyu beef, oh my love! :D



Three ppl, RM951.30
What I want to say is, thanks papa, hao ai ni!





Birthday cake, actually I don't feel like want to celebrate with a cake this year. I told my mum don't buy but my mum still bought it, haha. Thanks mama lar, ye ai ni! :D



Although not my favorite cake,
but I still love it so much :)







This face is ugly :O





Mummy & I















This is act emo ONLY



Oh I bought this big ribbon when I hanged with kaiqin also :)



I am a so hyper crazy & happy in this three birthday celebration :P Thanks family, thanks stitch, thanks schoolmates. WO AI NI MEN! *loves*


No comments:

Post a Comment