27 October 2011

Birthday outings with STITCH


22 . 10 . 2011 @ Saturday


Hanged with stitch that day, for celebrated my birthday, heheh :P The picture of above, is my that day's outfits ;)



Oh ya!
This is my mum gift me one, birthday RED JACKET! :D



At first, we went to kenny rogers for brunch,
HOHOOOO ~



Ice lemon tea & chocolate muffin
My favorite muffin, loves! :D



Her's!



Mine ;)



F.O.S here



Arrrrr,
I want to eat the flowerrrr!



Arrrrr,
she wants to eat the grapes :P



Living cabin



Lan yeng :P



Kiss kiss! AHAAAA ~



Hello,
scorpio babies here :D



Then we went to parkson, I saw a grey rossy, so nice! And I bought it with RM12.90. Around four somethings, we WALKED to greentown, for meet stitch mama. Yea, it's WALK! We walk & walk, walk & walk. I keep asking stitch, woiii, dou mei, dou mei?! And she said I like ah wong, HAHAHAH! Finally we reached!



And saw a cutie guy :P





How cute?! HAHAHA







Kaiqin like a mama! HAHAHA



Friendship for-the-ever :D



Reached home, can't wait to try my rossy,
then straight away go dinner with family, next post next post :P



On the way going dinner,
a guy spam my notifications, how speechless?! :S


STAY TUNED


No comments:

Post a Comment