1 January 2012

The first of the first day :D

01 . 01 . 2012 @ Sunday


Ohmygod, I gonna haibt to type 2012 dy, no more 2011. 2011, goodbye, although you made me sad always, but I will not forgot the time that you made me happy :)



I woke at 11 today,
and this is the first meal of 2012, hahaha -.-



BUT! I had abalone as my dinner also,
HAHAHA, thanks mama, you're my supermama!



The first picture of 2012,
not nice but I'm smiling, mentioning I will be a happy xiaoyu, EVER! :D



Today is a bored day for me. So I watched some notice of ' We got married ' at youtube. But youtube don't have the whole episode, so I asked becky where to watch. Hehe, thanks becky for telling me the information, she really is a super elf of super junior, HAHAA, love you :$ Oh yay, dimple couple is the first couple I watched at ' We got married ' You really will feel sweet and happy when you saw them having a sweet moment :P

No comments:

Post a Comment