8 January 2012

Leisure Sunday !



08 . 01 . 2012 @ Sunday


Hello, I came again. My family went to KL today, I didn't follow them cause I am not feeling well and is bored to there if without shopping, haha.




I wrote my name on all the textbooks today,
and I discovered this is the only book that I am the first user -.-



What's this?
It's chocolate, is weird if I capture with flash

v

v

v


Like shit is it?
LOL !!


* P/S : I really can't stop eating when I am bored -.-



Bought from T-A-I-W-A-N ,
I almost forgot to eat this!



So crispy!





And I ate kiwi also,
haha, healthy ehhhhh ~



Before dinner,
had my medicine first.


Gosh, although it's tiny enough,
but for me, it's still hard to swallow it -.-



My dinner,
bought from aunt :)







After dinner, had this.
THIS IS SO FREAKING SMELLY!


Just taste like mouthwash,
GOSH IT!!



I hope I can finish it faster,
pray hardly :(


Woots, is watching ' million star ' Awwww! Actually I don't know who I like also, I like all of them, their voice are amazing!! All the participants, add oil, support! :D * And I also done my homework, hehe, prove that I am a good student also :P


No comments:

Post a Comment