18 January 2012

Random

It's free now, no homework today, but not feeling to have a nap also. So I choose to blogging :) At first, show you guys two pictures.





Which editing nicer? First one got the feel, second one looks warm, haha. But finally I choose first one as my phone lock screen. It's the first picture that not my self-take to be my phone lock screen, haha :S



My mommy perfume's collection,
so cute!!



I want to eat my brother,
HAHAHAAA



Deng deng,
do you all bought these?



I ate this everyday,
my grandma made it, so yum!!



After ate those fry foods * especially those CNY biscuit *
it's a must to drink a lot of water.
If not you will get sick!



Omg, these heels is so cool!
But I will wonder is it difficult to walk? :S


17 . 01 . 2012 @ Tuesday



Went out to night market after dinner,
I saw this kancil, and it said:
' world sexiest lady inside ' LOL -.-





Favor!!



Chocolate as snacks :P



wo yuan yi :P



This is crazyyyy ~


Okay, that's all for today. Is sleepy with a sudden, sleep now. Tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment