27 January 2012

Lin - Cho 5

27 . 01 . 2012 @ Friday


Finally, my phone work on. LOL, had problem few days ago. Today is the fifth day of cny, the new year feel is getting lost :S



Today's outfit, so dark.
But I like the skirt so much, bought from taiwan.



Then I went to a relative house,
and I saw this, AHAAA



Then went to josephine as my lunch!





My chocolate cookie latte,
jeng!!



Mommy's ice blended,
not that nice.



Chili tomato spaghetti,
homemade sauce, thumbs up!





My baby fat yar,
when you want to break up with me?



Dark circle,
haih!!


Actually I typed a long post. But I backspace it all. Because it's all my deep secret, deep feeling. I wonder, in future, will anyone be my deep secret's listener? I guess no, cause my self-protection is too strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment