28 January 2012

Lin - Cho 6

28 . 01 . 2012 @ Saturday



The outfit, from taiwan also :P I like the rabbit top so much, cause it's so cute and it's so comfortable to wear. Today is a hang out day. Went parade, jj, de garden with kaiqin ;)



My breakfast!



Then keep walking around,
saw few friends, all samtet boys, LOL,
and bought this, new iPhone case :D









Kaiqin introduce me to eat this,
quite nice, but without honeydew will better.
* I dislike honeydew *



Then went jj for da tou tie, so angry when waiting a gang of girls come out. They eat inside, drink inside, self talk inside, chat inside. They spent almost half an hour inside. GOSH IT.



Finally turn us!







Tankaiqin, cut it then give me,
xie xie ni :)



Then tea at de garden, pappamia.
Actually I want chatime one, but the line up is so long long long -.-





This is kaiqin one,
she said jeng wor, hahaaa





At night, hei loi dang as dinner.
Relative came from kl











Cousin sister



Dessert



End up


Not in a good mood, maybe is too tired, maybe is I really care the lie, maybe I should sleep now, maybe after tonight everything will be alright. Maybe the maybe is only a maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment