26 January 2012

Lin - Cho 4

26 . 01 . 2012 @ Thursday


This morning, when I woke up, I saw the date and time, 26.01.2012, 9:33 a.m. I suddenly feel fear because of the date, because it's a very soon date that will be reopen school, haih, if everyday is holiday, how good? But, it's impossible.



Today,
a very simple simple look.



Act cute,
how long didn't act cute? HAHA





Edited nice, or non edit?



Silly face -.-



Played with windmill



And played with spec O.O



This face, lansi face,
I feel want to slap this face! HAHAHAAA



Then went to popo house! My cousin captured this when I were very focus watching the movie. And now I only realized my focus face is so, NERD -.-



Brownie like to sit like this,
like dao kah jie right? HAHA!!



Sleeping



Aiyer, she is so cute!!!!



I suspect gogo has lovesickness,
always look so emo!!



BIG ROUND EYES



SMALL FLAT EYES



Almost everyday sleep at 3 a.m.,
late sleep gain dark circle.
Don't learn this dude!!



HAHA, so funny!
If got peeps reply me like this,
I think my reply to him will be: oh? -.- like this.



Night,
change the top and then out for dinner.



Feel not match with the bag,
so finally I didn't bring it.
My brother said I so si yeh :P



LALAAAAA,
that's all. It's time to tetris :D


I'm just trying distance myself,
because I know I can't have you.


No comments:

Post a Comment