19 January 2012

Mark my words

At first, introduce a song to you guys, 你被寫在我的歌裡 , a very sweet song!!


18 . 01 . 2012 @ Wednesday



Yesterday after nap



Received this from my dad's friend



圣旨
A very special new year greetings card ;)



While waiting my dinner







Then help my mum to prepare the red packets,
I am a good daughter right? :P



Then edited this,
gotta feel right?


Sometime I just act I don't know everthing, so can you just don't make me angry? Please, I got a line of patience, don't ever over it, if not I will just end up this friendship easily. Chance, I already gave you over third times. Don't ever show me a lansi face, please keep in your mind, if I lansi back you, you are just nothing to me. I don't lansi you because I treat you as my friend, I respect you. So, don't force me to treat the way how you treated me, I bet you will hate me.


No comments:

Post a Comment