15 January 2012

The weekdays of the second week in 2012

Tadaaaaaaa, I've a long time didn't update my blog. Actually I wanna blog it always, but, I really have no time. My form four life is serious busy. Those subject are so freaking hard. And now, I am totally agree with what my teachers said : FORM FOUR IS NOT A HONEYMOON YEAR :(


09 . 01 . 2012 @ Monday



I dislike to texting recently, I empty up my inbox. Heheeeee, peace :P



Is a exhausting smiley,
can you feel it? :/



I can't stop eating snacks when I am doing homeworks,
GOSH IT!



I insomnia that night, I woke up and made this,
get it from eva stewardess * taiwan airplane *


10 . 01 . 2012 @ Tuesday



HAHAHA,
stupid face :P



My beloved school tail,
can't you grow longer?



Everyday, I must nap at least one hour,
if not I will die. I BET.





If you are a resident of ipoh garden east, then you will know there have a night market on every tuesday night.



The favor of the day,
yummmm ~



And ju choeng fen


11 . 01 . 2012 @ Wednesday



The day without homework, hurrayyy! And I tetris the whole afternoon, rank 4 to rant 7, zhen hai em gan dan ahhhhhh :P



Mummy made this,
THUMBS UP!



Ni mai le nian gao le ma?



This is so funny please,
HAHAHA


13 . 01 . 2012 @ Friday



Little tomato,
LOTS OF LOVE



Dark circle oh dark circle,
can you break up with me? :(



Little telescope, play this at the night,
bought from taiwan one.



And this, I not yet intro him to you guys right? He is gou lou . HAHAHA. Cause he is the tallest one in my doll family. He is my daddy at taiwan night market play game and win it back one. My super papa. Seriously, at the first sight I don't like it at all, LOL. And now, I love it so much, cause it's very nice to hug. I hug it when I nap. AI SI NI LIAO SEI GOU LOUUUUU! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment