21 January 2012

The thurs and fri

Lalala, is listening t-ara's crycry. Omg, so high. By2's 我还是一样爱着你 & huh gak's hello are so touching! Recommend! :D


20 . 01 . 2012 @ Thursday



Before school :)



After school, had a nap,
then went to my garden walk walk :D



This is so stupid -.-



At the night,
my dad's new car finally reached! :D





Deng deng!



The car key is so cool!




Mummy bought two new pot of flowers,
for new year!







Then I suggested go grandma house by new car,
hahaaa :P





Two beloved :D
Gogo is ever fu diao diao :(



She is ever naughty -.-







Pop!



This hamper is so special ;)



Edited



But I prefer without edit :)


20 . 01 . 2012 @ Friday





Saw this at facebook,
I hope someone will gift hamper to me :S



End post with this COOL PIC! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment