15 January 2012

The weekends :D



I made this with accidentally, and now I don't know how to make back. So noob -.- But seriously, I am so admire myself could made this, lengleng jor 1 hour, HAHAHA


14 . 01 . 2012 @ Saturday


Diary Valentine Day. LOL. Why every month's 14th also valentine day? So annoy you know? Yau diary lar, yau this lar yau that lar, LOL. In my mind, only 14th of February is VALENTINE DAY!!



The morning, while waiting my mum bring me to brunch, I played my piano. I keep played old songs that morning, example: 甜蜜蜜,月亮代表我的心,蓝屏晚钟 & etc ... Those melody is so sweet and touching :)



Actually we want to brunch at ten good one,
but we saw a new japenese restaurant,
so we had a new try :)



Salmon handrow fever
:P



Udon beef



Salmon head,
HAHAHA



Salmon mentai. Salmon day, HAHAHA, keep ordering salmon things to eat :S This restaurant I rate 3 and the half star if the full rate is 5 star. Is still ok ok lar, not very special, but not bad also.



I slept 12 hours, but the sei yan black circle still there,
WHAT TO DO?



New lamp


15 . 01 . 2012 @ Sunday



In the early morning, I massaged with this osim, awwwww, so comfortably!



Cute one, HAHA,
then parade with brother :)



We not hanging together. He go buy his pants and I go buy my stuffs at popular, so funny -.- Then we meet up at kopitiam.



Actually this plate still have sausages and butter bread one, I ate it then I only realize I haven't capture my breakfast. Then my brother said: order one more set and capture it lor. MY FACE IS LIKE -.- THAT TIME, LOL



His jelly sarsi,
cost RM6 -.-



OH YA!
We parked on the top of the parking area.





Then we went to de garden for chatime! The staffs look so rush to make those drink, got abit luen sui :S



Whatever,
JENG IS THE POINT :P



Oh ya! I bought these and popular today,
I'm addiction with ' hong qing ting ' books recently ;)



And also bought a card for my grandma, she fall at sick.
Hope she get well soon and soon! :(





Then do my history homeworks,
tamadun made me so confuse :S


Chinese new year come faster please,
I can't wait to wear my new clothes!! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment