30 January 2012

Lin - Cho 7

29 . 01 . 2012 @ Sunday


Yesterday is my beloved bearbear birthday. She is the eldest one in my gang, of course is the cleverest one. haha. Wish her pretty always, happy always and also get good result always, all the best, BFF!



That morning, woke at 9 a.m. During the holiday, yesterday is the only day I wake that early. Went to daddy a launching business. Wear like so weird, LOL -.-



Inside the show house,
got a lot of unique, cute decorations!









Mommy was sending ang paus to the children



And the party planner made a ' choi shen yeh ' to my dad,
haha, so cute!! never seen before.









Get hurt :S



Around 4 something,
we tea at old town.



At night, as usual,
back to grandma house for dinner.



My spec look is nerd,
isn't? O.O



Finally,
HIGH SCORE! 1M!! :P



Backed to school life, aiks, so pity. I really dislike every weekday wake at 6, is so suffer for me, I dislike when I am having a sweet dream then suddenly my alarm ring that I must wake up and end up my dream. I hate the moment -.- Uhmm, recently dislike to texting, I don't know why also. I prefer sleeping, haha. Today is cho 8, peeps are going to bai tin gong. But I am not, cause I don't feel like going, and I prefer sleeping also. HAHAHAHA. Okay, is time to sleep now, all the best to all the student who having exam next month, fighting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment