25 January 2012

Lin - Cho 2 & 3

24 . 01 . 2012 @ Tuesday


Because the last night those kids that came my house were very naughty, keep lie on my bed, and their clothes were sweating also, so I don't dare to sleep and my mum so careful, she asked my maid to change the sheet for me before I sleep, thanks mama :*



Mickey & Minnie,
a full of loves sheet :D



The morning, I woke at 1 p.m., LOL!
I feel so faint cause I were too hungry, so had fried rice as lunch.







The outfit of the day :)



Guess where :P





Is DOMINO!



Garlic bread


Font size
Forgotten what's this,
but delicious, and mommy ordered double cheese!



I am a cheese fever, so don't try to remind me will be fat after ate this. I will answer you : SO WHAT?! :P







And night watched bruce lee,
woohooooo ~


25 . 01 . 2012 @ Wednesday



A simple outfit,
t shirt and short







Drink this before dinner,
mum made this, chicken soup :D



This meal is serious expensive, 12 peeps ate this. With my dad's china friends, with them had dinner is boring, lame! They just keep order those food that expensive. And the point is, once them ate a food that they feel delicious, they will only keep order that food. WTF, this is china fellow! -.-


But tonight is happy. Cause my brother told me somethings that about his love history. Omg, my previous brother was never told me about his love before, I were so shocked when he told me. HAHAA, but I am the one who always share my love story with him, like who chasing me and blablabla. Of course, this is between him and mine secret. The secret that can't tell our parents :P I feel great to have this brother!


Listening, hello by huh gak.
TOUCHING


No comments:

Post a Comment