22 May 2011

Webcam talk

ALLAH ! I were so shocked yesterday , because my mama dye her hair to black back . Woots , my papa & korkor even my maid shocked of it also , HAHAHA . But not bad also , still is my lengleng mama
Nanana , this is home made nasi lemak :P Don't jealous I have a talent of cooking 's mummy And last night , I enjoyed a good good night . Webcam with my stupid best fie TANKAIQIN , we chat a lots in two hour . Around one something , I asked her : want play game ? HAHAHA . Then we played UNO ! She had a bad bad luck yesterday , keep give those unknown players add her card or skip her . The funniest was we keep shout out foul language when we lose . WE'RE RUDE GIRL :P
End this post with a photo that we took last night . Oh yaaa , guys , expect my next post , I will start to post out my japan trip , STAY TUNED ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment