23 May 2011

I promise myself !

As you see that , I'm keeping post out those emo status-es at facebook . Just because I saw a scene , and it's quite hurt to me . I always ask myself : Is it I'm not a good girl that's why he don't love me ? I not enough pretty ? I not enough tender ? And many many ... I knew you are the boy that won't because of a tree then give up the forest . UNLUCKILY I'M THE TREE ! Why I'm not the one of the forest ? Maybe this is what god want me to go through :) I know I am a strong girl , I can looking in your profile and see how you coax the girls but still can control myself don't cry . I bet if other girl saw this scene , their tear surely will automatically drop . Emo ? Lock the room door , turn the volume up & sing out loud , dance as crazy as you can ! You hurt my heart , and it's in pieces now . But ! I promise myself I will personally to glue back my heart and give it to the one who love me & care me like his princess ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment