21 May 2011

The priest strawberry ♥

Found this at ann's phone ,

WHITE FLOWER !

Nice right ?

17 . 05 . 2011 @ Tuesday

It's holiday - Wesak Day
Hanged with my best fie kaiqin again ♥

At first , we watched PRIEST

Oh goshhh , it's vampire horrible movie !


They want to save this girl , the lead 's daughter
Beauty right ? :D

Yeaaa , she's MAGGIE Q !

This is the one of the attractive for me want to watch this movie .

After finish the movie , we intented to de garden for our lunch .

BUT ! Kaiqin suddenly asked me : want KBOX ?!

Oh gosh , what a good idea ?

But I haven't had my lunch that time ,

so we went to market bought some sushi for my lunch .

Have a good time inside kbox

But the most funny is , our mother call us and ask her where we are .

And shocked because we went to k-box , AGAIN ! HAHAHA

Then we ran to de garden for our tea time :S

Why we ran ? Because it's drizzling that time * bad luck *

STRAWBERRY MOMENT

My cheese cake , JENG !

Kaiqin's chocolate cake

Have a photo with it :P



My ice blended mocha

Omg , it's bitterness , THUMBS DOWN ! :S

She peace because have a good taste in her chocolate ? X)

BEST FRIEND FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment