16 May 2011

Enjoyable saturday ( part 2 )

Hey peeps , here I'm going to have a updating for my blog .

But I have a tuition later , limited time , so update a part first !

Yeaaaa , I upload the part 2 first :P


See how fat am I .

Those pictures let me determined , I want keep fit ! :(

How cute is lilin ? HAHHAHA


She just want to act she's the queen of the world , how funny ?

The birthday girl

Xiaoyu Huijia Lilin

Bear bear was the photograher ;)







PEACE

Shoes

Star :D

Charming big smile ! HAHAHHA

What's pose is this ? :O


Bearrrr , your peace coverd my face you know ?!

HATE YOUUU ! :@

After that , round 2 !
Hang hang with kaiqin :)

K BOX






Okay reader , I'm rushing for do my homeworks !


Continue the part one after my tuition okayy ?


Stay tunedddd * winkkkkkkk *

No comments:

Post a Comment