6 May 2011

The first day of exam

HEY GUYSSS ! I'm so so so relaxed now , and I do not feel like today is the first day of mid-year exam . Yaaaa , I felt so sad when I get the essay paper today . The bahagian D there , everyone just want to SCOLD OUT LOUD when they first sight saw the question . Cause it's form 1 / 2 ques , and who will so stupid go memories it ? Allah , whatever , it's over , and I will not care if I get 0 mark at there , no worry on it , and my friend told me that my bahagian C mean my essay part there , I were digression . SPEECHLESS & pray for the teacher who marking my paper will pretend not to see * I close my eyes and pray * We still left a week then the exam will be end ! I hope the god of time will compassion on us then pass the time faster and faster . Okay * I close my eyes and pray * again :P Okay , exam topic and end I gonna to tell you all what I did last week or last month . Just depends to my brain memory card there . What it save , what I tell :) Emmm , before the exam week , my gang and I keep chatting about a same topic everyday . What it is ? It's boy topic but girls talk :P We seem crazy , shy , high , silly and also fat hao when chatting those boys . And the day before yesterday , we write all the handsome and pretty name on a paper , and vote who's the school grass & also the school flower . Wheewittt , we were satisfied with the outcome of vote :D Do you all feel I am so high now , or maybe gotta drunk feeling ? HAHAHA . Please laugh out loudly as me XD Oh my god , I am so thankful to you cause you gave me all the best things . What's the best things ? Stay tuneddddd * winkkkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment