20 May 2011

Random eating post

This is a random eating post , nothing special :S

This restaurant have a good view ,

and most of the managers are come from OVERSEA








The next day

What prawn is this ?

Big head prawn ? Or lai liu prawn ? HAHAHA



Seafood meal , weeeee ~

This is delecious :D

But too bad is , I'm sensitive of seafood :(

So before I eat , I have some medicine for resistance it .

Awww , so cute right ?



Ohmygod , my spoon is so , DISGUSTING :/

P/S : The prawn shell was peeled from my daddy

LOVE YOU PAPA

Captured by my brother :P

- Take one -

- Take two -

- Take three -

Is raining on the way we back to ipoh ,

I captured the raining view .

Gotta feel right ? :P

Light flooding caused by big rain :S

Yea , today is 20th of may

Maybe I'm waiting your 520 message ?

But it's IMPOSSIBLE that you'll send to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment