28 April 2012

The weekdays


24 . 04 . 2012   @   Tuesday



I always do so when I kid
hahaha  :P


Before school


The day lunch


The dinner,
momo chacha, jeng ahhh   ~


Yeshhhh!!
SO TRUE 


Who dare to K me? 
cheh, haha  :P




Don't make me mad once a day,
if not I will make this hair and shock you!!  HAHA


25 . 04 . 2012   @   Wednesday


 





How long I didn't have rice as lunch?
 VERY LONG 


SWEET   ~


The current highest mark,
why I can't back to over 2m mark?!  :(




 

See how nerd is the behind one, 
haha


26 . 04 . 2012   @   Thursday


Yorrr,
why so sweet?  :O


I have five, 
LOL no wonder my stomach so weak  -.-


ABC soup,
jeng!!


27 . 04 . 2012   @   Friday



My lunch,
salad patato and custard  :D



Simsimi too hungry? haha


 Tan Kai Qin is the one who write this!!
VANDALISM



Awwww the boy so handsome, 
omg! sot si liao lor  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment