4 April 2012

Ching Ming Festival




Extra two photos that took at tuition,
I having same pose, haha :S


04 . 04 . 2012 @ Wednesday


Absent school today, for attending ching ming, hehe. But I miss out my economy periods, my favorite subject :(



At first he weather is so good,
cloudy



But after few minutes,
the sun was coming out and burn us :/





For grandpa!



So many @@





The crazy siblings, haha





Second round,
to mama's papa!



haha, a monk gave me this,
but tasteless :S





So nice :O



Little flower :)



Is just too bored when on the way to another destination,
haha



Very the zha dou of this name -.-



Took a picture then bath!







A place that no service,
K FINE!



I think you guys know where am I since you saw this,
yea, is AEON



Secret recipe as lunch,
mama and mine, different type of cheese cake



Love this!
Enough sour ~



On the way backing,
saw five planes!! WOWWW



So tired,
but I still want to blogging :P



Is addiction of kyu hyun face,
HAHA, sorry becky :P



Wink ;)





It's ching ming today, also my blog three years anniversary, haha! My blog is not my listener, I already getting lesser post out my true feelings. Cause I know that many of my blog followers are just my ordinary friends or even strangers. I am the one who dislike let people know what am I thinking about. So this blog just will mark down what I happened in my life. But not a blog to tell out my true feelings. Whatever, I still very in love with you - Xiaoyu's blog :D


No comments:

Post a Comment