13 April 2012

My teddy :)

09 . 04 . 2012 @ Monday



What a oily dinner?
Awww gain fat, again! -.-



Then tuition,
a very chan face, especially the eye bags O.O











Keep capturing doesn't mean I am not concentrating,
kay?!



Then I give ann play a IQ game,
see what's she get :P



Ohhhh hahaha, what I want to tell is :
god, my drawing skill is really not bad, kay? :P



Grey & Pink


10 . 04 . 2012 @ Tuesday



School day,
boring!!



A smile a day,keep the sickness away :)
But this smile look so stupid right? HAHA



Lunch,
hehehe



Then tuition again











My dinner,
many ginger inside, tsk tsk!!



Then played with camera,
hahaha!!







Nice editing,
so cool ~


11 . 04 . 2012 @ Wednesday



Tell you a secret:
the top and the skirt are I bought when I form one!
I am so shock that I still can wear it, without any skinny ;)



Still a sleepy face,
even after 10 hours sleeping time :/





Before lunch, have some snacks
But are these snacks? haha





Guess what? My father bought me this for me when my form one birthday, I think? He is my always listener when I have no one to tell. I cried on his shoulder, hug him when I am upset, tell out all my sucks feeling to him. I love you, my teddy! And also the one who bought him for me - my dad! :D



Yes! This is so true!! As what iPhone users said: iPhone is nothing if without charger! -.-


No comments:

Post a Comment