15 April 2012

Malay Wedding :)

15 . 04 . 2012 @ Sunday



Saw this warm photo in the morning,
so sweet :D



Then start dressing up, tie my hair,
for going a malay wedding, hehe



The ever fat face -.-



Get these from the bridesmaid :D



Nice decoration around the meal!



The place that bridegroom & bride sitting,
so grand :O



Another stage for performance





My malay mum,
HAHAHA



Then second round to aberdeen for lunch,
upload some of the food we ate





Ice blended kiwi,
dont order this!
DON'T!!!



Reached house :)



Saw the big pimples?!
SHIT





Dinner, to grandma house.
See me, sit like a lou sai! :P



My fringe seems long







The green field with the green top





No edit :D



Ohhhh I NEED THIS BADLY !!



Get spammed from this hao por zai,
fat hao ah yan dei, HAHA



Watching 金像奖 ,
this scene shocked me!! AWWWW



Throw my con, tomorrow is the expired date,
byebye!

Fed up on waiting ~

No comments:

Post a Comment