27 April 2012

Sick :(


22 . 04 . 2012  @   Sunday

 
 Sunday. When the moment I woke, headache! Pain pain pain, no words can describe the pain you know? Can you feel the pain through my face?





My deskmate always said this, 
ni men, la ji tong, la ji tong jiu shi ni men





My lunch, 
I used 1 hour to finish these



Then sleep again  -.-

 

 My childhood favorite movie, 
hehehaha!



 HAHAHA yea so true!!



See those icons  :P


23 . 04 . 2012   @   Monday


 

Do you realized I changed my uniform? haha. Get catch from prefect. But I am planning to buy a new uniform when june, cause I feel my old uniform too short, so early change late change are same. 



Play talking ben before tuition

 

 Dinner
lat sei lei ma
 


Fa kei sam



Tuition

 

What a lame face?

 













Just ignore my face  -.-

STAY TUNED!


No comments:

Post a Comment