15 April 2012

Japanese Saturday


14 . 04 . 2012 @ Saturday


Dang dang danggg,
woke at 11 a.m. , then went to ten-good for brunch





My favorite salmon handrow!



Mummy set bento



My set bento,
then went to jj for hanging around



Hehe,
snacks!




Peeps praised my messy hair is nice & stylo,
hahhaaaaa! :P



Oh sushi as dinner,
haha, japanese meal again,
IMBA










This is so nice!!



Spicy like eating ten chili -.-



Kobe beef,
yummm ~







Backed with chatime,
hehehaha



I love those pearl bubble,
so cute so yum!



Saw this at faceboook,
I want play! Where is it?!



Let her zha dou me kawkaw,
HAHAHA


Then had a talkbox night with kaiqin and three stupid boys, haha! After group talkbox. Chat with someone until 3 something. I sleep at almost 4 am, wth -.-


No comments:

Post a Comment