27 April 2012

An enjoyable Saturday




 21 . 04 . 2012   @   Saturday


Yes, this post back to last Saturday, an enjoyable Saturday  :D  Rewind ... That day, I woke at ten something, but I keep delay & delay, until twelve something to have my bath, then I had my breakfast alone. Cause mama went for saloon, dumped me  :(


Can you see my face is very tired? Say cannot, haha! Around 3 something, mommy called me and asked : hey, I am on the way backing, you want to go secret recipe had tea with me? Of course I said yes, even I were watching movie that day. But, cake & movie, cake won  :P


Yogurt Chesse








Chocolate Indulgence


Something like chicken chop


This puppy is so cute, 
got abit look like my puppy baobao!



Dinner time, dressep up, 
then fetch kaiqin out.
Our first hanging at night  :D




Sushi King as dinner


While waiting the foods come, we keep capturing. She used my phone to capture, I used her phone to capture, haha lame. Then talkbox with waizai, he can't different out kaiqin voice and my voice, but our voices are definitely different  -.-  What ears he has?  HAHAAA


Have a take with my meal  :)






Kaiqin's




Self take before leave 


As we planned, we went for chatime,
our code is 1104, kaiqin's birthday, what a fate?  



Capture while waiting






Turned us. Pearl milk tea. My favor ever, hehe. Do you know how slow could she drink? When I already finished the drink, even I throw it, she can only drank half, LOL  -.-












We didn't drink finish then go out, 
cause she want skype with .... HAHAHA





After finish skype, 
we backed to jj


Saw a function there





Then kaiqin received her brother call, 
ask her want to join k box or not, k deal!  :P






K box with kaiqin, her brother, and her brother's gf










I love this, 
and I don't know why  HAHA


Cuteeeee   ~




Around twelve, I gonna say goodbye,
my brother fetch me back. 
Before I leave, had a shot with her, xoxo  :)


I've no idea why she said so, 
and I forgotten to ask her in a week in school   -.-



The midnight talk. Actually we were very sleepy. LOL. Then 2:54 am, she slept. I waiting someone, I don't know why I waited also, until three something, haha. No point to do that. K, that's all for that day. Stay tuned for the sick post & weekdays post  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment