20 April 2012

Snacks week



15 . 04 . 2012 @ Sunday



HAHA, cute rudeness! :P



Yeaaa!
My every sunday feeling! HAHA



A sad night to us, haha, so sad. Cry together, what the hell to us that night? LOL whatever la, we cried, but we cheered. Still a happy girl now, right tkq? :D



Why so funny?
HAHA


16 . 04 . 2012 @ Monday



Chicken rice as lunch,
every week I must eat once a time, idk why :S



Tuition, I saw this hanging on yuxuan's pencil case. When I first sight saw this, I felt so familiar! But I couldn'tt remember. Then I asked her. She said is a birthday gift that I gave her, haha. Sorry, I really can't remember that, haha :S



Ohhhh so pity!
OMG



Why simsimi you so funny?
Sometime I really want to copy your reply style, haha


17 . 04 . 2012 @ Tuesday



Dark circle like getting not serious?
haha idk peace!



Mango yogurt,
first try, so nice! :D



Snacks





Night to grandma house for this,
curry fish!



Capture after eating







Sunset



Then dinner, eat again,
luckily I only ate little curry fish at grandma house









Only captured a dish ,
a relative dining at a restaurant of mh hotel,
look like reunion dinner, haha!



Hehe, baby, actually he is twins, you can see above that picture. Got a baby boy, that is his brother. Their faces are same exactly. I can't different them at all -.-







Around 11 something, my face is getting tired & tired. I don't want to take this picture, but my relative said she want take with me. OH -.-



AWWWWW why so cute?


18 . 04 . 2o12 @ Wednesday





Lunch, snack again!



Dinner,
nom nom :P



The day fruit



LAN SIII ~



ACT EMO! haha
everday wednesday is my happy day, cause no tuition :D


19 . 04 . 2012 @ Thursday



Public holiday, belated happy birthday to sultan, haha. 4:30 a.m. woke up for going kl with family. SO SLEEPY PLEASE!!



A VERY BEH SYOK FACE!



Reluctantly smile :/



My breakfast



The 5:45 a.m. sky,
quite nice :D



Sleep at car,
blur face, hahaha



You see the kids, so cute!!!
at KLCC



While waiting mommy choosing her things,
inside got a bowl of sweets, attracted me :O



The top of klcc



无油点炸鸡?



芒果西米露
so nice!!



大碌面



YES



I want this,
piano sandwich!



Then buy snacks again!!
HAHAH



Saw this at supermarket,
little KLCC



On the way backing kl



Bought a bottle at petrol station,
PRAY FOR JAPAN BOTTLE



Raining thursday



Sleep at 8:26 p.m.,
so tired you know? HAHA


20 . 04 . 2012 @ Friday


5 something woke up and memorize my chinese oral, I get nothing -.- Can't memorize at all



Snack again! Actually the empty bread that putting a bread, but I ate it haha. Too hungry :P



Seaweed,
addiction to this again!


Oh? Tomorrow school day? Who cares? I am not attending, hehe, peace :P Sleep tight followers, have a sweet dream! (P/S: talkbox-ing with kaiqin, watching movie, blogging now)


No comments:

Post a Comment