13 April 2012

Mummy birthday's celebration

12 . 04 . 2012 @ Thursday







My 2012 desk mate, but 2008 - 2012 bestie! We study hard together, and also play hard together!! :P



Then lunch with yining before account tuition







What a super ELF?
sometime I am so speechless to her,chong yining -.-


I reached home at 5 p.m. ,
then 6 pm want to go office for celebrate mama birthday,
so rush you know?!







My beauty mama :D



Staffs







Trollol face?
HAHA



Combine to one photo then upload to facebook & instagram,
and also to my blog! ;)



Take this randomly


Words to mama :


Mummy, sorry for the sometimes bad attitude of me, you know, sometimes I just can't control myself to answer back you. I know you were angry, but you controlled yourself not to scold me, thanks for the inclusive. I may not the best daughter to you, but you are always the best mum for me, seriously! We used friend chatting way to chat with each other, I love this feeling, zhenzhende! haha. Yayyy, promise to you, I'll try my best to study well, this is what I can repay to you :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY & I LOVE YOU !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment