4 April 2012

The begining of april


01 . 04 . 2012 @ Sunday


April, a brand new month. Always stay happy lkp, kisskiss! :D My mama is the april baby, gonna make a birthday card for her. My brain gonna burst out again, cause I don't know wherther can I make a creative card or not -.-





The outfit of the day :)



Chicken wing, always the favor! My mum bought from a famous restaurant that I don't know what's the name, haha



Then visit grandma,
chit chat for two hours



Papaya is the day fruit!



Papa bought this from giant for me,
cause he knew I like to eat *touch*



The rainy night


02 . 04 . 2012 @ Monday




The chinese essay,
this sentence is so jeng!



And saw a samtet boy wear this,
ahahhaa, I am just too lame -.-



Sakai face -.-













03 . 04 . 2012 @ Tuesday





Before school,
self shot



After school went for pm,
long time no see!!







These and loklok are my dinner,
tummy big like a fatty, haha



This is so sweet :D


Stay tuned for Ching Ming Post



No comments:

Post a Comment