4 March 2012

The whole week

** The pics of this post many are discovered from facebook & weibo, they are too unique, cute, funny, I must share with you guys :P


27 . 02 . 2012 @ Monday



This kid is so adorable!





Yea! Why?!!



So weird, but so unique :D


28 . 02 . 2012 @ Tuesday





Custard, made by mommy,
yummy!!



I like this photo so much,
the feel is so jeng :)







Simsimi, you are so lovely sometime,
but sometime you are so bad -.-





That night I copy four pages of history in two hours,
I don't know why I can so pro, ahha :P


Yeaaaaa!!!!
Is me! HAHAHA



Wow, eunhyuk & siwon,
so ... !! HAHA


29 . 02 . 2012 @ Wednesday



A day that four years once time :)





Gotta feel?


Oh ya, I said Ily to someone that night. Cause 29th of feb, is a international girl confession day, boys can't reject girl's love, if not girl can ask for compensate! He really say no to me! WTH?! Then I ask him to give me money next morning, then he say he will give me money, and when he give me the money, he will give me his heart also, HAHAHA!!! :P


01 . 03 . 2012 @ Thursday



A very very very the tired day!



Schnauzer ,
I must have one when I got the ability to effort it MYSELF!



Wow, first time so in love with BMW,
this car is so attractive!



Shee is so awesome,
but this she is a ' he ' ! Unbelievable right?!


02 . 03 . 2012 @ Friday




The lunch of the day





Yeahhh,
why dream you no stay in brain longer? :(



Awwwww!!



This is the very first time I feel cat is cute,
little kittens :D



HAHAHA,
xinyi! This pic is for you :P



I wish this all in my refrigerator!
Specially the chocolate part! :D


03 . 03 . 2012 @ Saturday



Many pimples pop out in this morning :(



The canteen uncle sot dy?He gave me a thailand coins,
after I back from school only discovered it :S



Facial!!







You can't see my pimples in these pics right?
But it's so red right now :S



Dinner,
paopao!



Oh ya! School not allow girl to tie up their hair with this,
haha, I feel my school is too cute -.-



Rock this car,
ferrari :O



First time feel ye sung so handsome :S



This crying face melt my heart!


04 . 03 . 2012 @ Sunday



Tong sui as breakfast



Facetime with brother, actually he is only beside me that time,
HAHAHA









Actually my pimples are so obvious now, but I don't know why pics can't see it. I wish tomorrow not a school day, I don't know how to face 600++ students -.- And this tuesday is the exam day, yea, I have no the exam feel! Study without using heart. Gosh, I really hate the moment when I am not serious in study. God bless me!

Tomorrow is one month of us,
I don't know we still left how many months.


No comments:

Post a Comment