18 March 2012

Holiday, sunday


This is friendship :D
covered our ugly faces, hahaha


17 . 03 . 2012 @ Saturday



Omg, this is what I say, dream house!!
Specially the pool, so jeng lor!!



After hang with kaiqin,
change the top and wait my brother back for dinner



While waiting,
facetime with someone :P



Wait my brother wait till so fed up, and I were so freaking hungry, then I keep find some snacks to eat. Around 9 he only backed -.-



MCD as dinner wor,
yerrrrr! -.-



I ate two packets of french fries,
hahaha!


17 . 03 . 2012 @ Sunday



Hehehe, my form 1 favor.
Ngap bei fan :D



Homeworks kill me!! -.-



So tired, so sleepy!!



Haih, luggage, my parents and my brother gonna trip, next sunday back, haihhhhh!! I forever alone at house! Kay lor, I forever alone with popo at house lor! HAHA. Tomorrow, school life is back to me, haih, why no forever holiday?


No comments:

Post a Comment