12 March 2012

The three days

07 . 03 . 2012 @ Wednesday



Yea, is me,
haihhhh ~



HAHA saw this at kaiqin's profile,
why so funny?!
I want to try this on my teachers :P



Wink ;)



The day dinner,
gong yu chi zok! YUMMM!!



The fruit of everyday,
cute right? HAHA
but someone dislike tomato -.-



Economy, haha,
nice subject, for me ;)


08 . 03 . 2012 @ Thursday



Draw this when moral exam,
haha so nice right?!
I KNOW THATTTT :P



After edited then post to instagram



Before tuition,
lunch with mama and yining



G cheong fen,
NAHHH the g cheong fen like a4 paper -.-



Take picture ;)



Lunch!



Wink again :P



Omg,
this draw something is so pro :O



YENG AH YENG AH YENG AHHH!


09 . 03 . 2012 @ Friday


When the students of poilam were end of exam and realxing at friday, my class is the only class still having exam, because my cute teacher forgotten to bring exam paper for us, that's why we need to exam. LOL. But good also? Because when my class having exam, other students were having a spot check, haha.



JJ day!



This is so true!!



Secret recipe with mama.
This is carrot piece :D



Oreo milkshake



Crispy chicken salad :D



Then tuition.
Left is kaiqin, mine is center and the right one is liann's





Ta taaaa,
this baby is so strong! HAHA


Hang out posts are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment