13 March 2012

Happy birthday to my beloved papa, part one


12 . 03 . 2012 @ Monday



I wake at 1230 p.m yesterday ,
and had maggie as lunch!



Online a whole day and watched movie,
and also facetime with him :D



This cake is my mama made for my papa as birthday cake,
so jeng! MAMA NI HAO BANG!!



Night, rock the birthday party!
* we early celebrate it, cause we want to countdown at the night







We book overtime last night,
everywhere full of my dad's friends, haha,
the feeling was so good! :D









Amanda, long time no see,
she already taller than me, but she is younger than me two years :/





Beer anywhere!







The birthday cakes!



Counting down & singing birthday song!





Blowww ~








Grandma & Brother



Relatives :)



And my brother get drunk, wtf, he vomitted, so many ppl take care of him. Just now I told him what he done last night, he keep answer me: yau meh? har?! sei lor. like this -.- Now I only believe, people really will forgot everything that he done after he drunk :S


Today is 13 . 03 . 2012, my papa birthday, but I can't finish the part two post, so wish him at this post first. Papa, you are always the first man in my life. I love you as long as I live. Thanks for always supporting me, I HEART YOU! *kiss kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment