17 March 2012

The weekdays of holiday :)

14 . 03 . 2012 @ Wednesday



Brunch with grandma and mommy that day :)



This plane is so cool!
HAHAH



So cute, so handsome, is my cup of tea,
but I won't choose this type of boy as bf, haha



Already study at secondary school three years more, but first time to do 周记, I don't know whats the format. So someone taught me how to write it, ahaha :P



Evening, talkbox with waizai & kaiqin,
funny chatting :D



And I wrote this to kaiqin,
aiyer, why were I could so weird at the moment?!



This was the dinner,
so jengggg!!


15 . 03 . 2012 @ Thursday



The sea, when morning 5 a.m, * found from facebook *
wowww! So nice :O



I wear con, I thought got go out with mum,
who knows I watched 5 esp. of on call 36 hours a whole day only -.-



This was the lunch,
and...



this was the dinner, you thought this is buy from outside?
Nooo! this is homemade!!



BMW's got so nice? o.o



Wowww, I wonder if one day I enter my house and I saw this,
what response will I have, HAHAHA



So funny, I call my my brother through line,
although he just got 10 cm distance with me, HAHAH



Before sleep,
goodnight :D


16 . 03 . 2012 @ Friday



Curry mee,
woots!



A rude girl ask me don't be rude,
so funny right? HAHA





On the way going aunty house for visiting







Sounds good : chubby face
Sounds bad : fat round face :(



Saw a dog when back,
it so cute actually!! but I can't capture it's front face :/



Sashimi birthday cake,
I WANT I WANTTTT!!



Then went to a uncle new housing party,
saw this, this is what I like!!



Self take :P



The night supper, back at 2:30 a.m. , slept at 3 something. But didn't feel sleepy at all, mou ban fat, hao sang lui :P



No comments:

Post a Comment