12 March 2012

After exam, saturday!



10 . 03 . 2012 @ Saturday


Hang with kaiqin jiejie. Already almost one month didn't hang out, now the first hanging still is the same one acc me :P



At kbox,
too hungry, ordered pasta to eat :)











before back have a take, hehehaha!
Then acc kaiqin to popular,
and saw three note books, those covers are so meaningful









Kaiqin jiejie hungry with a sudden,
so we went to kopitiam as lunch :)





Online while waiting she eat,
this is a German hotel, so special so cool!!







So tired so tired,
my eyes so dry that time :S



Then dinner!









Dinner is too too too boring! Then I keep online facebook, instagram and blablabla. And I check the weather. See, everyday rain :S



Peace then bath then sleep!
Had a sweet talk with him before a sweet dream :P



Wowww, if I standing there,
I am sure I will shout kawkaw!!


Seems so speechless in this post. LOL. And I don't know why I keep lose my tetris. Rank 17 drop to rank 13. Hou yeah lor -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment