31 March 2012

Finally familys & souvenir were back!

25 . 03 . 2012 @ Sunday



Yesh, always be perseverance,
and don't give up easily!!



This was the day brunch,
but seem like breakfast style right? haha



Leong sui,
grandma forced me to eat all the food :S



HAHHA,
this is so cute :P



That day was so freaking hot, I won't forget how serious of the hotness was!! Even I doing homework, I were sweating sweating and sweating!! -.-



Emo?
NO! Act emo bah ler! :)








HAHA, apple new producktion,
iShit!! XD



Wowww,
IMBA!



Simsimi always surprised me,
HAHA :P



I just too lame :S


26 . 02 . 2012 @ Monday


Family reach house at 4 something,
mommy fetch me to school at 645,
we keep chatting about china when on the way to school



My souvenir?
New shorts, shirts and pajamas :D



Love this pajamas so much,
stylo!! HAHA



The pink one is mine,
it's high heel but not too high :)



One big packet biscuit -.-



All these belong to my dad,
haha!!



After nap





Dinner,
then tuition













Although not very look alike,
but my drawing skill seems not bad :D


27 . 03 . 2012 @ Tuesday



I can't stop laughing when I see this,
HAHAH





English tuition, same tuition with li ann is good,
every time she would give you sweets,
I mean EVERY time!



Honey orange juice,
my favor!


28 . 03 . 2012 @ Wednesday



After school



My lunch,
hehehaha :)







The dinner



Do account homework,
before the day gonna tuition ah jie!




Awwww so cute!



Pretty dog! :D



I want this as my birthday cake,
where to get it?!



How I wish these golden are mine?!!



Actually I were so awkward when he told me that, he is my last year august to december lover, haha. Whatever la, all passed. Hope he and she sweet always, and also myself with him :) HAHA that's all. It's 11:27 p.m. now, watch dream high 2 then sleep, goodnight readers :D



No comments:

Post a Comment