25 March 2012

The three sickness days

19 . 03 . 2012 @ Monday



Family out station-ed,
waiting uncle to fetch me :)



Chinese tuition,
hahaha







Finish photo then concentrate tuition!






20 . 03 . 2012 @ Tuesday


I early back from school that day. Want vomit, but can't, so suffer, then school happened something, I can't endure. La la lam back!!



Fong sa yun



Inside got a lot of this,
this is the only one :S



Then english tuition,
hehe









Why I can sick till so happy?
YEA PICTURE FAKE!! -.-


21 . 03 . 2012 @ Wednesday



Kyu hyun face,
next post post his face and let you guys to compare with mine :P







Get hurt from school,
so pity so pityyy!!





Someone sent to me,
hahaha, why the girl so shitty?! XD



At night, beh tahan,
go see doctor after had my dinner





Medicine again,
GOSH!!



This is key?
So hot? Doesn't look like him



So nice, wowwww, blue tears. I saw twice times before, but not as lot as this, awww, so nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment