13 March 2012

Happy birthday to my beloved papa, part two


13 . 03 . 2012 @ Tuesday



This morning went to ah jie tuition. Arghhhhh, I want to see tutor wor, lol, sienz -.- When tuitionning, yining gave me this sweet, taste good!



Then went to secret garden as brunch,
with mum and her friend.



Oh ya! My eyes was so swollen this morning,
LOL





Two set of pork chop



Mine, I love this,
very the jengggg ~



Dessert





I am just too bored, LOL -.-



Toilet



Edited, haha, everyone look prettier after edited the picture. But don't over editing lar, if not that's not a editing, is changing to another photo. LOL



Evening, english tuition with li ann,
picture non stop! HAHA























End of tuition,
then went to papa's office for celebrating papa's birthday





The staffs were singing birthday song :)





Simple celebration,
but full of loves! :D





My dinner, haha,
diet diet!



HAHAH, my maid took this. She capture skill is so good, make I look so slim here. Erm, wish my dad one more time! Even now already 12:10 a.m. Papa, sorry for the ignoring you when I'm having a bad mood. Serious sorry. I will control myself not to do so again :) Love you always!!


No comments:

Post a Comment