10 March 2012

During the exam week

04 . 03 . 2012 @ Sunday



The dusk,
round sun!



Online the whole day,
even after two days is my exam, haha -.-



Brother and I went to dinner,
haha, chik chak when on the way :P






05 . 03 . 2012 @ Monday



Why face so pale?





This two messages are so funny!
HAHAH



After facial,
my face really is a sucks face -.-



Gotta feeling,
nice room!!



My highest rank ever :S



HAHA,
this is how we communicate! :P



The best security!
HAHAH



Tuition







How concentrate am I?!






07 . 03 . 2012 @ Wednesday



Potato chips as lunch



Lambo, limited,
whole world only one, OMGOSH * drooling




Last sentence,
really make me zha dou kawkaw!! HAHAH


08 . 03 . 2012 @ Thursday



This short hair suit me?
HAHA



Pimple,
break up with me kay? :)



Hyuna,
what a nice body shape?!


HAHAHA, I seem no study when exam week. Always not concentrate on studing. Sik si lar leekahpui. I hope after march holiday, I hope I really will put more effort on study, I please myself!


Stay tuned


No comments:

Post a Comment